The genre speaks for itself. Bass is meant to be heard loud and hard, designed to vibrate your body. So when it gets loud, dial it down to just the right level with these limited edition Ever After x EarPeace ear plugs. No one wants a sonic hangover and ringing ears - if you really want to have the best listening experience at Ever After, you need these in your life!
This limited edition product comes with three high fidelity ear plugs, and an Ever After branded aluminum carrying case with carabiner clip. Our promise is simple - you will hear and feel better when you wear EarPeace.
Note: This item will be available for pickup during the event at the EarPeace booth near main stage. Fans must present government issued ID and order number. Shipping is not available.
High Protection (RED) = SNR 20 / NRR 14. These filters are perfect for your live concerts and festivals. When you are close to the stacks you need extra protection.
The most important aspect of wearing EarPeace earplugs properly is to position the tab so you can easily and safely insert and remove the plug. Here’s how:
- Pinch silicone pull-tab between index finger and thumb as illustrated, making sure the tab is on top.
- It is critical to pinch and hold the pull-tab as you insert the plug. This will position the pull-tab so that you can easily remove the plug from your ear.
- Reach over head with opposite hand and gently pull up and back on outer ear - this straightens the ear canal. Insert the earplug until comfortably snug, using your thumb to gently apply pressure against the plastic filer and guide the plug. Wiggling the plug back and forth a little will help.
- DO NOT release the tab until you have successfully positioned the plug in ear
- DO NOT push the plug further into ear after releasing the tab.
- Pulling up on the ear straightens the ear canal and is necessary to a proper fit. Without this step EarPeace earplugs will not provide maximum protection.
- Be gentle and do not over-insert.
- Clean after use with damp cloth and re-use.